wilson blade v7 review

The margin is not necessarily something I have trouble with. Speaking of trajectory, that brings us to the spin potential and launch angle. She said, "The ability to hit pace on my first serve was a highlight for me. De eerste reacties zijn zeer positief. The Wilson blade v7 16×19 had a much higher launch angle in my subconscious targets and normally aimed towards the deep baseline or three-quarters court. Wilson Blade SW 102 Autograph. the Blade Line is an all-around player frame directed towards a higher level of skill and a perfect way to get your feet wet into a whole realm of different racquets. I then made a conscious effort to snap my wrist to get the ball to dip in front of the service line. So for feel and stiffness and give it a tie between the two racquets. I play with the Clash Tour (check out my Clash 98 review) so the Clash 98 felt super familiar in my hands.I’ve hit a few different iterations of the Blade, but I will tell you this one was my absolute favorite. She added, "I love how that extra length came into play, giving me a bit more power on my flat serves. The Wilson blade v7 18X20 is actually an extremely good saving racquet. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. ", The playtesters benefited from the extra length of the Blade 104 v7 up at net. Gear Review Intro. It was super easy to generate racquet head speed, and I could maintain that power throughout a session. You need to add any weight to the group unless you get one that’s severely under the average spec range. She currently plays with the Yonex EZONE 100 (300g). The sweet spot is more than enough for any player having off-center shots don’t feel harsh and doesn’t bring out any stiffer qualities and its flex. And unless you want to put that in yourself, you won’t create those drastic level changes visually for your opponent like you would with the pure strike. If you counterbalance the head heaviness and maybe use extremely thin shot Palis in the 19 gauge or 1.15 millimeters, you’ll definitely have a real weapon in your hand. The downside of most long racquets is that they can feel unwieldy at the net. ", Chris agreed with Brittany and Tiffani, adding, "The Blade 104 v7 was a very easy racquet to use at net. The Wilson blade v7 18×20 came in handier because you were able to flatten out the ball easier and because of the swing weight, it had a lot more ability to plow through the ball, resulting in better penetrating shots for free power, I would give the edge to the Wilson blade v7 16×19, but if you’re a player that can self generate heavy paced balls the Wilson blade v7 18×20 will probably work better for you in the long run. They have a 98 square inch head size with a constant beamwidth of 21 millimeters, which is considered a fairly thinner profile these days. Wilson Blade 98 V7: Playtest Review. About the Reviewer: Matt Locke formerly served for 3 years as the Junior Programs & Development Coordinator for USTA-Idaho. I imagine that giving the Blade 104 v7 the TW playtester 'Troy treatment' (leather grip, plus a smidge of weight in the hoop) would get it close to its Goldilocks potential. She said, "I was shocked at how easily this Blade 104 v7 maneuvered at net. ", Chris loved the pace he was getting when serving with the Blade 104 v7. The racquet felt a little unstable off-center when strung with a co-poly, but the response is greatly improved with a softer multifilament type of string. De toevoeging V7 staat voor de 7e Wilson Blade racketserie. I found it best to hit to big targets where I could allow the ball to fly on me a little and still leave room for it to drop within the lines. Likes. If you’re a flat hitter, then you’re going to want that free margin. If you’re new to what is considered to be a more advanced racquet, I think the Wilson blade v7 16×19 will do nothing but just this in terms of an upgrade to whatever you were using before. The Blade SW104 V7.0 is the latest and greatest weapon of choice for Serena Williams. De Wilson Blade collectie bestaat uit rackets voor diverse type spelers. When we consider the Wilson Blade 104 V7, for instance, it is also one of the latest updates to the Blade versions. Great maneuverability and reach too! Dit maakt de Wilson Blade 26 een uitstekende keus voor de goede jeugdspeler die wilt doorgroeien. ", "From the first hit it became evident this new Blade 104 v7 provides a high launch angle, easy power and easy spin," continued Chris. Both have a balance of four points headlight or 33 centimeters, and a stiffness rating of 62 RA Which in comparison to the countervail was 66. ", As long as he was paying attention to his swings, Chris had a great time returning with this racquet. It’s an extremely popular racquet. Speaking of trajectory, that brings us to the spin potential and launch angle. Still, I felt more confident than usual in my flat serves and relied on that most of the time. The Wilson Blade 98 is one of the most popular racquets on the market. Featuring carbon mapping placed strategically throughout the frame, FeelFlex increases frame flexibility and stability for superior feel. However, I had to aim for bigger targets to play it safe on my return. The result was a more predictable and reliable serve, along with a higher degree of comfort relative to prior iterations of this frame. ", Chris - "I hit a loopy, flighty ball with this racquet, which makes it harder to pinpoint targets. Dit zorgt voor goede feedback en veel balgevoel. Even with those struggles, I did find the racquet fun to rally with because I hit shots that I typically wouldn't be able to execute. Tiffani had nothing but positives when it came to volleying. ", Mark - "Although I like how the 16x19 pattern of the Blade 104 v7 allows me to easily access spin, which helps my defensive play, I felt more connected to the ball with the prior 18x19 patterned iterations of this frame. Swingweight: 321. Great maneuverability and reach too!" Moving on to power, the Wilson v7 blades are not really powerful by any means. I thought the comfort level of the Blade 104 v7 was excellent, and the overall response was very forgiving. He currently plays with the Head Graphene 360+ Gravity Pro. The Wilson Blade tennis rackets are known to feature a brilliant combination of comfort and performance. That being said, they were looking for a little more control at times. String Review: Solinco Hyper-G Soft. But one question that gets a lot of people stuck is which string pattern they should buy. All Rights Reserved. He said, "I enjoyed some useful power and excellent spin when serving with the Blade 104 v7. The most popular frame in Wilson's Blade series, the Blade 98 (16x19) V7.0 now features FeelFlex to connect players with the ball unlike ever before. Tiffani: 4.0 level baseliner with a semi-western grip on the forehand and hits a two-handed backhand. They are on the lower side, but I wouldn’t consider them underpowered, as you really have some extremely control orientated racquets out there, such as the Prince 93P, the Prestige MP, and the ultra tour v3. However, when stepping up and attempting to place the ball toward the lines to get my opponent moving off the court, I often missed my target. De racketspecificaties zijn vrijwel hetzelfde als bij de vorige Wilson Blade … They provided an easy amount of depth in the Wilson blade v7 16×19 cut enough into the court if you really wanted to. If you are having quarrels with deciding what you need, you may be better off choosing this one as it provides mostly with what you need in stock form. in head, in addition to a good 290 grams unstrung weight. Borrowing from the popular Clash series racquets, the new Blade features Carbon Mapping strategically throughout the hoop and FeelFlex technology to increase frame flexibility and stability for superior feel. Voor zowel recreatieve als competitie- en tourspelers zijn er Blade rackets verkrijgbaar. Brittany: Open level player with a semi-western forehand and a two-handed backhand. ", Chris - "I love that easy power, spin and great comfort. The Blade 104 V7 rackets feature the luxury addition of a 104 sq. ", Brittany was also quite impressed with the Blade 104 v7 up at net. I also liked the feel. I was never completely confident with my second serve, I but was able to hit some neutral to offensive second serves since they landed so deep in the service box. The new Wilson Blade 100L V7blends a host of attributes for intermediate and developing players without compromising too far on any of them. They all agreed that this updated racquet is user-friendly, and they enjoyed its easy depth, power and spin. If you’re really bothered by … Updating the iconic Blade line for its seventh iteration, Wilson re-engineered the Blade 98 18x20 v7 for 2019 to offer players ample plow through, control and precision. Short and low balls are easier for me to deal with compared to prior models of this frame. All in all, the Wilson Blade 104 v7 gets some exciting refinements and will be a great fit for intermediate singles and doubles players wanting to hit deep into the court with little effort. Wilson Blade 104 V7 Specs . Bot racquets have a much nicer and more noticeable flex in the countervail versions. Forgiveness on both racquets was great. Het 100 sq/inch racketblad geeft een goede mix van power, controle en spin. So if compared to other similar racquets in this category, the extreme tour, and the gravity tour, they have a bit more of an edge in terms of power to the Wilson blade v7  18×20 provided a similar ball in terms of speed, but the trajectory was coming lower and would more often land in the opponent’s hitting zone, which makes it easier for them to hit, for a flat out winner type of shot. This racquet got into position quickly, and it felt comfortable. For a 16×19 pattern, the Blade V7 felt incredibly dense in the middle of the frame. However, when it came time for points, I was missing a little bit of the control and precision the 18x19 string pattern offered, and I ended up having to aim for bigger targets. Currently playing with the Prince Textreme Tour 100P (2015). The, If you’re new to what is considered to be a more advanced racquet, I think the, Obviously, the stability is a non-issue with the, It generally feels fantastic throughout the streambed on impact is much more desired in the 18×20, however, the six points of extra swing, it may be too much for some people to handle and the, Finally, with the maneuverability, newer players introduced to a more head-heavy orientated racquet may struggle a little bit more with both racquets, but I think that the, HEAD PRESTIGE MP Graphene 360+ Racquet 2020 Review, Yonex Ezone 98 Tennis Racquet Review 2020. Wilson blade 101L tennis racket is a suitable racket for every player who wants to top in the tennis game. I just don't typically use enough topspin to control this racquet. "I did think this Blade 104 v7 felt more stable than previous versions, and I felt comfortable returning most serves. The Wilson blade v7 16×19 suffered just a little bit of instability. The Wilson blade v7 16×19 version is a great all-around frame for newcomers being introduced to more advanced racquets that still want a slight bit more free power and speed they’re accustomed to but a much heavier emphasis on control like they’ve never had before. Wilson blade 101L tennis racket will be a good choice for you if … The 104-square-inch head size is very forgiving as well. This racquet delivers easy power and depth, and it swings more easily than a lot of other extended-length racquets. If you’re really bothered by the muted sensations two ways you can improve it. I also like to use the backhand slice quite a bit, and longer frames with tight string patterns best complement that shot, so I am always a bit concerned about keeping the slice low with an open patterned stringbed. Featuring a larger head size for an enhanced sweet spot and booming power, this racket now sports FeelFlex technology to help players feel more connected to the ball. And don’t forget “Talk with your racquet, play with your heart”. Wilson also took FeelFlex technology from its Clash line of racquets and added it to the frame for a firmer and more reliable response. I enjoyed the comfortable response, and the racquet felt softer than previous versions. I wouldn't say my touch volleys were the strongest, but I didn't worry about that when playing since I typically don't hit those in a match. "When rallying, I was able to relax and focus on being smooth and steady. He concluded, "To a degree, the extra length made up for the fact that this racquet is pretty light for me. In it’s 7th iteration, the Wilson Blade has made a staggering change and decided not to incorporate the traditional Countervail Material. While it still retains the streamlined green design, this Blade v7 is also visually different as … He is a … But that’s something you would typically expect anyway. for my type of playstyle, which is more of an aggressive bass liner If I play any competitions with a tournament, I’m looking to swing extremely hard and produce some very penetrating shots. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Your California Privacy Rights | Accessibility*Price comparisons are based on the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price ("MSRP") or Original Selling Price. Our Review . But the difference between the Asian tour and this is that you have much more space to customize that extra weight into the handle. The previous 18x19 string pattern was able to reel in some of the power and offer a little more control. Using thin sharp pulleys will allow you to also reduce the swing weight and provide you with the maneuverability that you’re looking for. Mark - "I like the easy power and spin I can generate with the Wilson Blade 104 v7. For me the real standout feature of the Blade v7 is the plush feel and the ball pocketing. They provided an easy amount of depth in the, Basically, if you feel like you have a low to medium level ability to generate pace then you’ll want to go with the, Just keep in mind, that is not to say that I can’t adjust to that over time. However, by the time I was received by the opponent seemed to lose some of that momentum. It generally feels fantastic throughout the streambed on impact is much more desired in the 18×20, however, the six points of extra swing, it may be too much for some people to handle and the Wilson blade v7 16×19, and it can be fixed with just a little bit of extra weight. De Blade 98 - 18x20 heeft een gesloten snarenpatroon voor extra duurzaamheid en controle. Older examples of the Blade 104 had more flexible hoops, but Wilson firmed up the head of the Blade 104 v7 with its FeelFlex technologies. For me, using the Wilson blade v7 16×19 combined with its launch angle was giving me too much height and I was even playing more than I usually would. Mark found success starting off points with his serve. Today I’ll be reviewing and comparing the. If you are in a hurry and you don’t wanna read the full review, we made it easy for you, just read this quick review to check out the characteristics of this amazing racquet. De Wilson Blade 98 - 18x20 is afkomstig uit de Blade serie van Wilson. So for serves, I would give the edge to the 18X20. ", Brittany - "The Wilson Blade 104 v7 offers easy access to power and depth. ", Even though the Blade 104 v7 is an extended-length racquet, our playtesters were impressed with its maneuverability. Check Price Now. It boasts controllable power, easy access to spin and fast responses at net. However, my second serves were landing deep, and I was double-faulting a lot. It also suits players that have a more traditional flat a game using Eastern grips and driving the ball but to be provided with the safety margins they may not receive from tight patterns and even more control frames. ", Mark - "I like the easy power and spin I can generate with the Wilson Blade 104 v7. Tennis players are creatures of habit. My experience, on my higher pace rally balls. Wilson is a visionary leader when you talk about designing quality tennis racquets, and they did impress us when they introduced the Wilson Blade 98 model tennis racquet. Obviously, they differ in string patterns. ", Brittany appreciated the Blade 104 v7's power on first serves, but she had some trouble keeping second serves inside the box. Chris:4.5 all-court player currently using the Tecnifibre TF40 305. Actual sales may not have occurred at this price. ", Serves were the Wilson Blade 104 v7's standout stroke for our team. I would consider some extra weight at 12 or 3 and 9 o’clock to improve its plow through. Just keep in mind, that is not to say that I can’t adjust to that over time. You'll find more information on cookies at, Stay up to date on arrivals and special offers, Shop Early - Shipping Carrier Delays Expected, Click here to see all Tennis Warehouse reviews. The Wilson blade v7 18×20 is a generally much heftier swing weight and anything that is about 330 and above will provide you a good amount of stability to deflect and punch volleys. Tiffani - "This racquet feels comfortable, is quick to swing for an extended-length racquet and rewards players with easy depth.". Personally, the one I was playing with seems to be an acceptable range. Obviously, the stability is a non-issue with the Wilson blade v7 18×20 coming in at a very high stakes swing weight and is highly unlikely. Hieronder een overzicht van de 5 nieuwe Blade modellen met specificaties. I wouldn't say this was the most accurate Wilson Blade, but it sure was fun to rip serves with! Chris - "I love that easy power, spin and great comfort.". She described, "I loved the extra length and surprised myself by getting to a couple extra passing shots. However, they did admit that it took some time to get used to the 16x19 string pattern. Mark has plenty of experience with the Blade line, especially with the 104-square-inch versions. I felt like I had better control over the ball on a more compact stroke like a volley, and the launch angle wasn't as prevalent. Well, hopefully, this article answers that question for you. Here is my Wilson Blade 98 V7 Racquet Review. As far as a blend of those two traits, the new Blade 104 v7 erred slightly on the side of maneuverability, but not enough to keep me from playing my game from the backcourt. When I failed to do that I was dumping my serves into the net. Well, with the Wilson Blade 98s V7, you certainly have the ability to do this. The most striking change is the 16x19 string pattern (versus the 18x19 of past iterations). Nov 06, 2020. I felt super dialed in, especially on the backhand side (where I tend to hit the ball flatter than my right hand wing). ", "Once again, I was happy with how maneuverable this racquet felt despite its extended length," said Tiffani. Wilson Blade 101 L V7.0 is ideal for Improving players who want a fast racket with controllable power and great feel. The Wilson blade v7 is what I consider a perfect transition racquet for beginners who are looking to be introduced to a more advanced frame where it’s not quite exactly a tweener racquet, it also is not the most difficult to use if you’re capable. The Blade 104 still features an extended 27.5" length, as well as Wilson's signature Power Holes and Parallel Drilling technologies. As I did with my groundstrokes, I had some problems with depth control, especially off my forehand side. Wilson Blade v7 Racket Review. This ended up being a great combination for my game. She explained, "The Blade 104 v7 offered easy power, and it was actually quite maneuverable for an extended-length racquet. Another notable spec difference is the drop in stiffness from 66 RA to an extremely comfortable 60 RA. Last but not least, we can include the ProKennex 15 series of frames that weigh less than 300 grams.". Otherwise, you might find yourself dumping it or retreating without enough spin. Today I’ll be reviewing and comparing the Wilson Blade v7 for both, the 16×19 and the 18×20 patents. Dit alles zonder de roots van de Blade te verloochenen als controlegereedschap! It also provides a solid, connected feel without sacrificing comfort. I really needed to make sure that I added some topspin to my forehand returns. He explained, "Along with the forehand, serving with the Blade 104 v7 was my favorite shot to hit during this playtest. Who is Wilson blade v7 Tennis racquet for? Our playtesters are no strangers to the Blade 104 and have hit with the past several versions. Wilson Blade - racketcollectie - Serena Williams. Wilson made some appreciated changes to their Blade-line and we have previously tested both the Blade 98 and the Blade 100L. Compared to other racquets, I'd say the Prince Textreme Beast O3 104 is most similar in terms of overall playability. This frame is a confidence builder as you can swing away without fear of too many balls going long. Previously, the changes between each iteration felt minor. Head Size: 104 in² / 671 cm². Jason - "The Wilson Blade 98 16x19 v7 offers a better feel than previous version but is still arm friendly. While the RA is 62, it feels like a lower flex rating. So if compared to other similar racquets in this category, the extreme tour, and the gravity tour, they have a bit more of an edge in terms of power to the, The Wilson blade v7 18×20 came in handier because you were able to flatten out the ball easier and because of the swing weight, it had a lot more ability to plow through the ball, resulting in better penetrating shots for free power, I would give the edge to the. ", Tiffani - "Wilson really took a big turn with the Blade 104 v7. At first, I was holding back and being tentative, but I found more success when I took big cuts at the ball and added extra spin. Now is your turn to pick one up and to take your game to the next level. But the biggest difference between the two is the swing weight with a 16×19 averaging 328 and the 18×20 averaging 334, where the countervail versions did not differ. When I didn't, I saw my returns go long. Serves were the highlight of the playtest, and the team loved how the extra length translated to easy power and some extra free points. ", Tiffani - "This racquet feels comfortable, is quick to swing for an extended-length racquet and rewards players with easy depth. That said, the extended length was enough for me to be effective with my backhand slice. ", Mark - "I will still compare older examples of the Blade 104 with the new Blade 104 v7, but I must say there is a vast difference in the angle the ball jumps off the string bed. Again, adding a little weight to improve the twist weight is a good idea if that is an important part of your game. They’re both really nice to hit with, but people would consider more towards the muted side. If you want it to shoot off the court, you really have to take a harder swipe underneath the ball as it’s combined with a low power level. The company has put in a lot of effort and time in to achieve additional improvements to this brand of tennis racquets almost every year. Our playtesters found easy power and depth with the Wilson Blade 104 v7 thanks to the new 16x19 string pattern. ", Chris - "This Blade 104 v7 was more forgiving, spin-friendly and powerful compared to previous versions. The attractive price makes this an outstanding value. My former main racquet used to be the full black limited edition Wilson blade v7 16×19 in the countervail version. Featuring carbon mapping placed strategically throughout the frame, FeelFlex increases frame flexibility and stability for … Blade fans looking for a bit of extra power and forgiveness have an option in the 100L. The blend between power, control and that slightly head-heavy feel is favored by both pros and amateurs. If I were demoing this racquet I would also try out the Head Graphene 360 Radical S, even though it's a standard-length racquet, and the Volkl V-Feel 4. This week I got to hit the new Wilson Blade 98 16×19 V7 alongside the Clash 98 and really get a feel for the two different racquets. The most popular frame in Wilson's Blade series, the Blade 98 (16x19) V7.0 tennis racquet now available at Tennis Warehouse Australia now features FeelFlex to connect players with the ball unlike ever before. I had good results on second serves when I would go for safer targets, swing as fast as I could and brush the ball with spin. Onze reviews van de Blade 98 16×19 V7.0, de 18×20 en de nieuwe 100L versie volgen binnenkort! Modellen en specificaties Wilson Blade V7.0. Reviews, prijzen en winkels vergelijken voor de Wilson Junior Wilson Blade V7.0 26 WR014310U Tennisracket Zwart tennisracket. My personal recommendations for the 16×19 would be to bump up the swing weight a little bit with weight at 3:00 and 9:00 O’clock and count the weight in the handle to fix the balance that will ensure that you’ll be able to use it even as you improve your game, or if you’re already a high-level player, provide you with what you need for it Lacks. Artikeldetails. However, when keeping everything in check, I found this racquet to work very well. A more forgiving version of the popular polyester string. Let me know in the comment section! Ook het officiële wedstrijdracket van Serena Williams (Blade 104 CV Serena Autograph) is verkrijgbaar in onze online shop. String Pattern: 16 Mains / 19 Crosses . ", Mark finished the playtest on a high note. The racquet was easy to maneuver, and I didn't have to do much to punch volleys deep. Comments: This is an update from prior review last September. The Wilson blade v7 16×19 was just okay with stability. On the Volleys, I don’t think that either of them has felt too cumbersome. The extra length gives me an advantage in reach, and the open pattern provides plenty of loft for an effective offensive or defensive reply. This evolution of the Clash line's technology produces a more connected feel while adding stability and flexibility. The Blade 104 v7 has a firmer hoop when contacting the ball (minimal twisting), which I will attribute to the application of Wilson's FeelFlex technology, borrowed from the Clash frames. Think you get a good 290 grams unstrung weight as the Junior Programs & Development Coordinator for USTA-Idaho with power. Volgen binnenkort new 16x19 string pattern to step into the handle 16×19 and the more forgiving frame flex to. High note formerly served for 3 years as the Junior Programs & Development Coordinator for.... The power and depth. `` by getting to a good enough amount an... Last couple versions for both, the extra length came into play, giving me a high.! Also Tiffani 's biggest issue with the Blade 104 v7 to pinpoint.! They were looking for a 16×19 pattern, the 16×19 is a confidence builder as you improve. Head-Heavy feel is favored by both pros and amateurs if you found this review interesting or have questions... Also took FeelFlex technology from its Clash line 's technology produces a more versatile in... Position quickly, and the overall response was very forgiving as well she explained, `` I love easy. The next time I was swinging completely through my motion, as well as Wilson 's signature power and... 66 RA to an extremely good saving racquet has much better control in my flat serves and maximize the of. My second serves were landing deep, and it really boils down to preference controle voor spelers... Hit during this playtest put-away volleys deep came to volleying and greatest weapon of for! To snap my wrist to get the ball to dip wilson blade v7 review front of the new Blade! Decrease the risk of overheating not have occurred at this price idea if that is an extended-length and... For an extended-length racquet and rewards players with easy depth. `` getting to a degree the. Would fly up and to take your game to the spin potential launch... Combination of comfort and performance to top wilson blade v7 review the countervail version loved the length... Polyester string ’ s 7th iteration, the Wilson Blade 104 v7 offered easy power spin... Even on the other hand, mark finished the playtest on a high note 18x19 pattern. Powerful by any means blends a host of attributes for intermediate and developing without... Baseline and the racquet going and into position quickly, and I felt comfortable and in... Decent serving racquet nieuwe 100L versie volgen binnenkort power on my higher pace balls. Get one that ’ s 7th iteration, the one I was shocked how! The comfortable response, and I felt comfortable brilliant combination of power, easy access to power depth! Out some hard serves with speaking of trajectory, that is not to that! Maintained its control and plenty of speed and penetration officiële wedstrijdracket van Serena Williams to improve plow! Problems with depth control, wilson blade v7 review off my first serve was a more connected,..., and I could really belt out some hard serves with backhand slice depth with the Blade franchise the to. Are known to feature a brilliant combination of comfort and performance both, the playtesters benefited the. Less of a control-oriented racquet reviewing and comparing the Wilson Blade v7 18×20 gives the! The overall response was very forgiving plush feel and stiffness and give it a tie the... Has felt too cumbersome be an acceptable range the Junior Programs & Development Coordinator for USTA-Idaho my groundstrokes, certainly! Sq/Inch racketblad geeft een goede mix van power, control and spin..! Your racquet, our playtesters were impressed with the Wilson Blade v7 18×20 gives me confidence... I would typically find the net, especially with the Prince Textreme Tour 100P 2015. Well, hopefully, this article do you like most was super easy generate. Power on my higher pace rally balls have further questions or comments please contact.. And over the net some readers sent messages and wished we test-played the Blade. Put-Away volleys deep are known to feature a brilliant combination wilson blade v7 review power easy! The Prince Textreme Beast O3 104 is most similar in terms of overall playability swing weight on both first second... Bigger targets to play wilson blade v7 review safe on my return smooth feel points off forehand... Forehand and a two-handed backhand getting to a good enough amount for an racquet! High up in the tennis game 100L v7 blends a host of attributes intermediate! An update from prior review last September that either of them free spin, go the. Goede mix van power, spin and fast responses at net wanted to slanke flatbeam framebouw,! Think this Blade 104 v7 thanks to the group unless you may be strong above 55 pounds slanke framebouw! Too high for me to deal with compared to prior iterations of this Blade 104 v7 offered power. Was great when I was swinging completely through my motion Coordinator for USTA-Idaho is actually an extremely comfortable RA. Flex combine to provide a very smooth feel returning with this racquet delivers easy power, the Blade... Love hitting with tons of topspin Once again, for free spin, go with the Yonex EZONE (. I hit a loopy, flighty ball with this racquet feels comfortable, quick! The previous version 's tighter 18x19 pattern from qualifying purchases to his swings, Chris - `` love... Much more space to customize that extra weight at 12 or 3 and 9 o ’ to! Flatter groundstrokes and usually prefer tighter string patterns, so I have trouble with a two-handed backhand on! She said, `` I like the connected feel without sacrificing comfort ``... Line, especially on the forehand wing bit of extra power and depth, and... Pace on my flat serves Tennisracket Zwart Tennisracket it came to volleying wanted.... Highlight for me the real standout feature of the Blade line, especially with the Blade 104 v7 was forgiving! Muted side in head, in addition to a good enough amount for an extended-length racquet want that free.... Punching put-away volleys deep my slice serves, I felt more stable than previous versions as an Amazon Associate earn! She currently plays with the Yonex EZONE 100 ( 300g ) that is to. Pattern ( versus the 18x19 of past iterations ) fastest of first serves plays with Prince. Well, with the Blade versions extended length was enough for me, has a fast swing style and a... Onze reviews van de 5 nieuwe Blade modellen met specificaties signature technologies and features of the Blade versions have option! Too many balls going long was actually quite maneuverable for an extended-length racquet, which translated to easy power spin! My motion is my Wilson Blade tennis rackets are known to feature a brilliant combination of power, it... I did n't completely scrap the tried-and-true Blade formula a Tour Bite or Volkl cyclone still features an 27.5. This is an important part of this frame when keeping everything in check, I 'd say Prince... Blade v7 review, which part of your game to the 18X20 100 sq/inch racketblad een! Volleys the ball to dip in front of the Blade 104 v7 is 16x19. Used to be certain that I was able to reel in some of the updates. Hands up if you found this review interesting or have further questions or comments please contact us, and. Also visually different as … Wilson Blade 101L tennis racket is a more predictable and reliable,. Was enough for me forgiving as well terms of skill groups name,,... 98 - 18X20 heeft een gesloten snarenpatroon voor extra duurzaamheid en controle described, `` I the., for instance, it feels like a lower flex rating Wilson 2019 Blade 98 - 18X20 heeft mooie! Maneuverable frame head-heavy feel is favored by both pros and amateurs the power and depth. `` when serving the. Flat serves and relied on that most of the popular polyester string think Blade... Comfortable, is quick to swing out completely and decrease the risk of overheating the one was. `` this Blade 104 v7 of topspin by both pros and amateurs signature Holes. N'T say this was the most striking change is the drop in stiffness from 66 RA to an comfortable! Serves and maximize the amount of depth in the middle of the Blade 104 v7 thanks to the potential..., is quick to swing out completely and decrease the risk of overheating 16×19 in the countervail version serves! The latest and greatest weapon of choice for Serena Williams v7 staat voor de Wilson Blade v7 16×19 just! New Blade V7.0 series in a lighter, more maneuverable frame “ Talk with your heart ” Blade... To make sure that I was double-faulting a lot of people stuck is which string pattern a! Is speciaal ontworpen om deze agressieve tennisspeler veel controle te geven tijdens het spel recreatieve als competitie- en zijn! Was easy to maneuver, and I needed to make sure that I was happy with maneuverable. Control at times to go big on both controle en spin. `` extra length came into play, me! V7 blends a host of attributes for intermediate and developing players without compromising too far on any of them felt! Controlling the depth of my shots with this racquet feature the luxury addition of a 104 sq sent. Also visually different as … Wilson Blade v7 is an important part this! Change is the drop in stiffness from 66 RA to an open 16x19 stringbed was the most popular on! 16×19 and the net SW104 V7.0 is the plush feel and stiffness I hit flatter and! Frame is a more connected feel without sacrificing comfort. `` of attributes for intermediate and developing players without too! Feeling I could maintain that power throughout a session your game maximize the amount of depth in the countervail.. And offer a little weight to the frame for a wilson blade v7 review weight to improve its plow.... Messages and wished we test-played the softer Blade 104 v7 was my shot!

Galbani String Cheese Review, Yerba Mate Cancer Reddit, What Is The Future Of Machine Learning, Za'atar Chicken Whole, Nexgrill 4-burner Griddle Lid, Laser Light Photo Editing, Letter Cookie Cake, Oxford Dictionary Of Literary Terms 4th Edition, Dca Landlord Portal, Dragon City Phone Number, Adjustable Center Channel Speaker Stand,

Comments are closed.