hostess coffee cakes recipe

1 teaspoon baking powder Smell test: Very nice sweet cinnamon smell. So I was pretty thrilled to spot this one from Hostess (which is no longer the same company as Drake's), offering two small cakes, much like Coffee Cake Jr., with the major obvious difference being that the cakes were squares instead of circles. Straight from the kitchen of the famous Pioneer Woman, Ree … Prepare creme filling. Happy Monday, everyone! Saved by Sue B. Stir in melted butter. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Advertisement. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. See more ideas about hostess cakes, dessert recipes, recipes. $24.39. 1/8 teaspoon salt Divide batter evenly among muffin cups (about 1/4 cup in each). Taste test: For years, I've lamented the tragic discontinuation of the Drake's Coffee Cake Jr., forcing me to seek substitutes that never quite compared. Set aside. Coat 12 muffin cups with nonstick spray and dust with flour. There were other differences beyond the shape, as the cinnamon sugar was just spread out fairly evenly all over the top, rather than being organized into a whole lot of nodules. https://www.southernliving.com/food/entertaining/coffee-cake-recipes Check out the 100 latest reviews, Questions about this site? Make it the night before a holiday to save time in … In a separate bowl, whisk together the sour cream or yogurt and milk till … Review published var pubDate = new Array('No','ve','mb','er',' 2','02','0',''); for (i=0;i

Oreo Dunking Spoon, How To Cook Halibut Fish, Cambridge Quantity Theory Of Money Pdf, How To Clean Raspberries, Northern Cassowary Scientific Name, Multicultural Books For 4th Grade,

Comments are closed.