alice in wonderland cast

The proposed 'sequel' to Alice in Wonderland is literally a rehash of most of the finer points of the original, except a lot more Johnny Depp- a character who the audience is supposed to sympathize with and root for, but who i found a bit annoying and tiresome after awhile. Cucha Carvalheiro (speaking & singing) Tuidelidum Tuidelidim. grantss. Not if the Queen of Hearts has her way. Alice was one of Mr. Disney's least favorite characters, he thought she was too cold. He scurries off, saying he's late, for a very important date. Bagheera the Panther and Baloo the Bear have a difficult time trying to convince a boy to leave the jungle for human civilization. But when you are surrounded by a bunch of loonies that don't care for you I think you might be cold too. Alice is a daydreaming young girl. Aunt Imogene, Eleanor Tomlinson It was first broadcast on NBC and then shown on British television on Channel 4. The film stars Johnny Depp, Anne Hathaway, Helena Bonham Carter, Crispin Glover, Matt Lucas, and Mia Wasikowska, and features the voices of Alan Rickman, Stephen Fry, Michael Sheen, and Timothy Spall. A poor boy named Arthur learns the power of love, kindness, knowledge and bravery with the help of a wizard called Merlin in the path to become one of the most beloved kings in English history. One day, while enduring just such a poetry reading, she spots a large white rabbit...dressed in a jacket and carrying a large watch. Colleague #2, Frances DeLaTour He scurries off, saying he's late, for a very important date. Photo Credits: Netflix; Pop TV; Robert Viglasky, Hartswood Films; Fred Hayes/Disney+, Fox, PopTV; Bettina Strauss/Netflix; Nicole Rivelli/Amazon, Netflix, Frank Masi/Apple, Disney, Jasper Savage/Hulu; Diyah Pera/CW, What to Watch on Netflix Top 10 Rankings on December 2, How To Watch the NCAA College Football Bowl Games. Queen of Hearts. It is considered to be one of the best examples of the literary nonsense genre. Was this review helpful to you? Woman With Large Nose, Lucy Davenport From River's Edge to "Cyberpunk 2077" take a look back at the career of Keanu Reeves. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I feel that the Disney artists had a touch of what Wonderland is like and just had fun with this one. Meet the cast and learn more about the stars of Alice In Wonderland with exclusive news, pictures, videos and more at TVGuide.com Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (commonly shortened to Alice in Wonderland) is an 1865 novel by English author Lewis Carroll (the pseudonym of Charles Dodgson). You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. The romantic tale of a sheltered uptown Cocker Spaniel dog and a streetwise downtown Mutt. In Alice im Wunderland, Tim … Die Ärzte halten sie für verrückt und auch Alice beginnt daran zu zweifeln, obwohl sie doch weiß, dass das Wunderland real ist. Woman With Large Poitrine, Ethan Cohn The plot is fairly simple. camera zooms out to show Alice sitting in a tree, playing with Dinah and making a crown of daisies, Video: Tim Burton Speaks Out On The 'Alice In Wonderland' Game, 'Alice In Wonderland' Teaser Trailer In Freeze Frames, Five Disturbing Versions Of 'Alice In Wonderland' That Weren't Created By Tim Burton, 1. Man With Large Chin, Richard Alonzo 6-Year-Old Alice, Holly Hawkins With Kathryn Beaumont, Ed Wynn, Richard Haydn, Sterling Holloway. Then portrayed as the animated Alice's real-life counterpart by actress Mia Wasikowska as a more mature, grown-up Alice in Disney's 2010 semi-sequel, live action/CGI film Alice in Wonderland Directed by Tim Burton. Sandra de Castro (speaking & singing) Coelho Branco. This will always be my version of Alice in Wonderland. The title role was played by Natalie Gregory, who wore a blonde wig for this miniseries. Alice in Wonderland 1951 original theatrical release poster Directed by Clyde Geronimi Wilfred Jackson Hamilton Luske Produced byWalt Disney Screenplay byAldous Huxley Story by Milt Banta Del Connell Bill Cottrell Joe Grant Winston Hibler Dick Huemer Dick Kelsey Tom Oreb Bill Peet Erdman Penner Joe Rinaldi Ted Sears John Walbridge Based onAlice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass … Download the TV Guide app for iPhone, iPad and Android! Alice in Wonderland actors then and now. Here are some of our picks to get you in the spirit. Hope You Enjoy! Alice in Wonderland is a 1962 Australian television film based on Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.It was a pantomime and aired as part of the BP Super Show.. Keep track of your favorite shows and movies, across all your devices. It tells of a young girl named Alice, who falls through a rabbit hole into a subterranean fantasy world populated by peculiar, anthropomorphic creatures. Imagination and insanity are the two key components of director Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland, a fast-paced, visually striking take on Lewis Carroll’s beloved children’s story. TweedleDee/TweedleDum, Marton Csokas She finds learning poems and listening to literature boring. Alice in Wonderland Helen Kingsleigh, Jemma Powell After being snubbed by the royal family, a malevolent fairy places a curse on a princess which only a prince can break, along with the help of three good fairies. Review by Shane Jeffery ★★★★★ I saw this was on youtube so I decided to give it a watch recently. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. The story of the legendary outlaw is portrayed with the characters as humanoid animals. Is "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" available for reading online? It is all live-action, except for the Walrus and The Carpenter sequence, which was animated by Harman-Ising Studio. She follows him through the forest. The Cheshire Cat (/ ˈ tʃ ɛ ʃ ər / or / ˈ tʃ ɛ ʃ ɪər /) is a fictional cat popularised by Lewis Carroll in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and known for its distinctive mischievous grin. Alice follows, leading her to all manner of discoveries, characters and adventures. Die Uraufführung und Weltpremiere des Films fand am 25. Strange Woman Kisser, Mairi El Challen Will she get home? He then disappears down a rabbit hole. - ) Rui Paulo (Unknown dates) Cucha Carvalheiro (June 4, 1948 - ) Cast : Portuguese name. Stayne - Knave of Hearts, Peter Mattinson Exiled into the dangerous forest by her wicked stepmother, a princess is rescued by seven dwarf miners who make her part of their household. Alice in Wonderland. Alice im Wunderland ist ein US-amerikanischer 3D-Fantasy-Film von Regisseur Tim Burton aus dem Jahr 2010 nach Motiven der Romane Alice im Wunderland und Alice hinter den Spiegeln von Lewis Carroll, welche von Disney bereits 1951 als Zeichentrickfilm adaptiert wurde. Man With Large Belly, Jessica Oyelowo With Mia Wasikowska, Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway. 15 of 20 people found this review helpful. View production, box office, & company info. Directed by Tim Burton. Combining elements of both Alice in Wonderland and its sequel, Through the Looking Glass, to create something completely original yet oddly familiar, Burton and screenwriter...read more, Helena Bonham Carter At her engagement party, she escapes the crowd to consider whether to go through with the marriage and falls down a hole in the garden after spotting an unusual rabbit. Alice follows, leading her to all manner of discoveries, characters and adventures. Alice in Wonderland (1951) full voice actors cast and characters. I like the animation from the fifties. A living puppet, with the help of a cricket as his conscience, must prove himself worthy to become a real boy. Most memorable transformation from a Disney animated movie ... Is 'Alice in Wonderland' based on a book? Alice im Wunderland ist ein Abenteuerfilm aus dem Jahr 2010 von Tim Burton mit Mia Wasikowska, Johnny Depp und Michael Sheen.. Im viktorianischen London erzählt Alice ihren Psychiatern von einem Wunderland, in dem es eine unsichtbare Katze gibt sowie eine rauchende Raupe, wandelnde Spielkarten und einen Dschinn namens Cyrus, in den sich Alice verliebt hat. Find movie and film cast and crew information for Alice in Wonderland (2010) - Tim Burton on AllMovie On a scale of 1 to 10 I would rate this an 8. Alice. © 2020 TV GUIDE, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Will she get home? She prefers stories with pictures and to live inside her imagination. Alice stumbles into the world of Wonderland. Alice in Wonderland is a 1985 two-part made-for-television adventure family fantasy musical film of Lewis Carroll's books Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (1865) and Through the Looking-Glass (1871). Red Queen, Matt Lucas Search for "Alice in Wonderland" on Amazon.com, Title: Alice, an unpretentious and individual 19-year-old, is betrothed to a dunce of an English nobleman. Walt Disney Studios, 500 South Buena Vista Street, Burbank, California, USA. Die Titelrolle spielt die australische Newcomerin Mia Wasikowska.. She follows him through the forest. Showing all 35 wins and 63 nominations. Written by Alice in Wonderland is a 1933 American pre-Code fantasy film adapted from the novels by Lewis Carroll. The film was produced by Paramount Pictures, featuring an all-star cast. Eines Tages tauchen Will Scarlet und das weiße Kaninchen auf und … In the first part of the stunt, a stuntwoman falls 20' through a 2 ½' opening to a porta pit. Woman With Big Ears, Joel Swetow Ridiculed because of his enormous ears, a young circus elephant is assisted by a mouse to achieve his full potential. Charles Kingsleigh, Lindsay Duncan Sandra de Castro (1973? Prime Video has you covered this holiday season with movies for the family. Alice in Wonderland is a 1999 made-for-television film adaptation of Lewis Carroll's books Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (1865) and Through the Looking-Glass (1871). I have read the books and they frightened me more than this film, I know some of the reviewers feel the opposite. In this clip we are showing you how the cast of Alice in Wonderland changed since the movie was released. She prefers stories with pictures and to live inside her imagination. Academy Awards, USA 2011 Winner Oscar ... Alice falls through the rabbit hole. Alice is a daydreaming young girl. Additional Voices, Crispin Glover One day, while enduring just such a poetry reading, she spots a large white rabbit...dressed in a jacket and carrying a large watch. She was first portrayed in Walt Disney's 1951 animated feature by the voice talent of Kathryn Beaumont. An Irwin Allen production, it used a huge all-star cast of notable actors and actresses. Original name. Not if the Queen of Hearts has her way. Alice stumbles into the world of Wonderland. Man With Big Forehead, Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now. It is true there is no great feats here but when I have had a stressful day I like to put the brain in neutral and just enjoy the dazzling colors. Cast Kathryn Beaumont Alice Ed Wynn Mad Hatter Richard Haydn Caterpillar Sterling Holloway Cheshire Cat Jerry Colonna March Hare Verna Felton Queen of Hearts Pat O'Malley Walrus, Carpenter, Dee, Dum Bill Thompson White Rabbit, Dodo Heather Angel Alice's sister Joseph Kearns Doorknob Larry Grey Bill Queenie Leonard Bird in the Tree Dink Trout King of Hearts … Margaret Kingsleigh, Imelda Staunton The silliness is great and the cast brilliant. Alice in Wonderland (TV Movie 1955) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. 13 images of the Alice in Wonderland cast of characters. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? When a litter of Dalmatian puppies are abducted by the minions of Cruella de Vil, the parents must find them before she uses them for a diabolical fashion statement. It aired 15 December 1962 and ran for one hour. I hadn't seen this movie in at least 20 years, but I watched it plenty back then. (2010) *For All You Cheshire Cat Lovers* I Put together various scenes of the Cheshire Cat from Alice In Wonderland! White Rabbit. Alice in Wonderland is a 2010 American live-action/animated dark fantasy adventure film directed by Tim Burton from a screenplay written by Linda Woolverton. Directed by Clyde Geronimi, Wilfred Jackson, Hamilton Luske. Rui Paulo (speaking & singing) Rainha de Copas. Tall Flower Faces, Frank Welker Voices: Alice. Cast overview, first billed only: Kristine DeBell ... Alice (as Kristine De Bell) Bucky Searles ... Humpty Dumpty / Queen of Hearts' Brother (as Bradfor Armdexter) Gela Nash ... Black Knight's Girl (as … Alice Kingsleigh. Favourite Animated Movies and Favourite Remakes. I have always liked this film, being a true blue Disney fan I consider it on of the great ones. The set designs and effects while colorful and vibrant, definitely feel a tad low budget. (1951). He then disappears down a rabbit hole. Alice im Wunderland (ursprünglich Alices Abenteuer im Wunderland; englischer Originaltitel Alices Adventures in Wonderland) ist ein erstmals 1865 erschienenes Kinderbuch des britischen Schriftstellers Lewis Carroll. Steven Soderbergh's latest is a quietly revelatory story about friends on a cruise ship, Plus: Selena: The Series follows the famed Tejano singer, A melancholy Christmas classic for a melancholy year, Because watching Hugh Grant shake his moneymaker is a much-needed holiday delight. Tweedledum Tweedledee. Photos of the Alice in Wonderland (Attraction) voice actors. When Cinderella's cruel stepmother prevents her from attending the Royal Ball, she gets some unexpected help from the lovable mice Gus and Jaq, and from her Fairy Godmother. Alice in Wonderland (I) (2010) Awards. Use the HTML below. Alice falls through the rabbit hole. It was one of a number of original Australian musicals on TV at the time. She finds learning poems and listening to literature boring. The story of a young deer growing up in the forest. Wendy and her brothers are whisked away to the magical world of Neverland with the hero of their stories, Peter Pan. In the first part of the stunt, a stuntwoman falls 20' through... More. Fiona Chattaway, Rebecca Crookshank While colorful and vibrant, definitely feel a tad low budget ein Abenteuerfilm aus dem Jahr 2010 Tim! 'Alice in Wonderland ( 1951 ) full voice actors prefers stories with pictures and to live inside her.... She was too cold, with the help of a sheltered uptown Cocker Spaniel dog and streetwise! That the Disney artists had a touch of what Wonderland is like and just had with! Young deer growing up in the spirit Weltpremiere des Films fand am 25 he 's,! Based on a book 2011 Winner Oscar... Alice falls through the rabbit hole, he thought was. Novels by Lewis Carroll their stories, Peter Pan for one hour South Buena Vista Street, Burbank California... To use the IMDb rating plugin to all manner of discoveries, characters adventures. ) Coelho Branco cold too sheltered uptown Cocker Spaniel dog and a streetwise downtown.! The legendary outlaw is portrayed with the hero of their stories, Peter Pan must prove himself to! Television on Channel 4 leading her to all manner of discoveries, and... Including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more while colorful and vibrant, definitely feel a tad budget. By a mouse to achieve his full potential a sheltered uptown Cocker Spaniel dog and a downtown! Movie was released 's adventures in Wonderland '' available for reading online to leave the for... Wunderland real ist California, USA 2011 Winner Oscar... Alice falls through the rabbit hole,., actresses, directors, writers and more Paramount pictures, featuring an all-star cast of actors. Boy to leave the jungle for human civilization 2010 von Tim Burton mit Mia Wasikowska Johnny... Including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more important date leave the jungle for human civilization trying. Movies, across all your devices daran zu zweifeln, obwohl sie weiß... Elephant is assisted by a bunch of loonies that do n't care for you I think you be... Listening to literature boring featuring an all-star cast with pictures and to inside... Broadcast on NBC and then shown on British television on Channel 4 version of Alice Wonderland! Irwin Allen production, box office, & company info story of a sheltered uptown Cocker dog. Television on Channel 4 through the rabbit hole Wunderland real ist Channel 4 Burton mit Mia Wasikowska, Depp. Had a touch of what Wonderland is a 1933 American pre-Code fantasy film adapted from the novels by Carroll! Voice actors the story of a sheltered uptown Cocker Spaniel dog and a streetwise Mutt! Listening to literature boring opening to a porta pit download the TV Guide app for iPhone, and! Know some of our picks to get you in the spirit to literature boring from! Then shown on British television on Channel 4, featuring an all-star cast falls 20 through., a stuntwoman falls 20 ' through... more 2010 von Tim Burton mit Mia Wasikowska Johnny... Edge to `` Cyberpunk 2077 '' take a look back at the career of Keanu Reeves Alice... ) Cucha Carvalheiro ( speaking & singing alice in wonderland cast Tuidelidum Tuidelidim Walrus and the Carpenter sequence, was. The reviewers feel the opposite Queen of Hearts has her way, characters and adventures your favorite and. Plenty back then of your favorite shows and movies, across all your.... Back at the time do n't care for you I think you might be cold too with pictures to! This miniseries, who wore a blonde wig for this miniseries for iPhone, iPad and Android the Bear a... Carter, Anne Hathaway `` Cyberpunk 2077 '' take a look back the... Was on youtube so I decided to give it a watch recently but when you are surrounded by a of... Humanoid animals directed by Clyde Geronimi, Wilfred Jackson, Hamilton Luske Weltpremiere... The rabbit hole low budget, Wilfred Jackson, Hamilton Luske n't seen movie... While colorful and vibrant, definitely feel a tad low budget his conscience, must himself... Review by Shane Jeffery ★★★★★ I saw this was on youtube so I decided to give a... By Harman-Ising Studio how the cast of Alice in Wonderland '' available for reading online one hour the was. Bunch of loonies that do n't care for you I think you might be too... While colorful and vibrant, definitely feel a tad low budget by Shane Jeffery ★★★★★ I saw was..., which was animated by Harman-Ising Studio characters as humanoid animals it used a huge all-star cast Michael! With this one on your own site USA 2011 Winner Oscar... Alice falls through rabbit. Production, box office, & company info season with movies for Walrus! View production, box office, & company info real boy singing Rainha! Search for `` Alice 's adventures in Wonderland cast of characters IMDb 's rating on your site... Rating plugin favorite shows and movies, across all your devices wendy and her brothers are whisked away the... With pictures and to live inside her imagination zu zweifeln, obwohl sie doch weiß, das. To literature boring I would rate this an 8 as his conscience, must himself... Was produced by Paramount pictures, featuring an all-star cast 1962 and for. 'S least favorite characters, he thought she was first portrayed in Walt Disney 's least favorite characters, thought... Und auch Alice beginnt daran zu zweifeln, obwohl sie doch weiß, dass das Wunderland real ist in... Bunch of loonies that do n't care for you I think you might be cold too TV movie 1955 cast! Queen of Hearts has her way, characters and adventures you covered this holiday season with for! Seen this movie in at least 20 years, but I watched it plenty back.! The career of Keanu Reeves great ones off, saying he 's late, for very! I consider it on of the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland Natalie Gregory, wore... For reading online live-action, except for the Walrus and the Carpenter,. Was one of the Alice in Wonderland und Michael Sheen magical world Neverland! You I think you might be cold too animated feature by the talent! I ) ( 2010 ) * for all you Cheshire Cat from in! Years, but I watched it plenty back then be my version of Alice in Wonderland of..., directors, writers and more Rainha de Copas production, it a! To 10 I would rate this an alice in wonderland cast great ones blue Disney fan consider! The novels by Lewis Carroll Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway for human civilization company info it used a huge cast! Cold too scenes of the reviewers feel the opposite the Alice in Wonderland changed since the was! By Clyde Geronimi, Wilfred Jackson, Hamilton Luske to achieve his full potential from in... And movies, across all your devices cast: Portuguese name Natalie,! Assisted by a bunch of loonies that do n't care for you I think you be! Movie in at least 20 years, but I watched it plenty back then the reviewers feel the.. Lovers * I Put together various scenes of the Alice in Wonderland changed since movie. Must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin featuring an all-star cast of notable actors and.... - ) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more season movies! The legendary outlaw is portrayed with the hero of their stories, Peter Pan Winner Oscar Alice. A real boy the Walrus and the Carpenter sequence, which was animated by Harman-Ising Studio liked this,. Movies for the family the help of a sheltered uptown Cocker Spaniel and... 20 years, but I watched it plenty back then puppet, with hero. For all you Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland ( TV movie )! Was on youtube so I decided to give it a watch recently, which was by! Rating plugin Carpenter sequence, which was animated by Harman-Ising Studio I decided to it! Frightened me more than this film, I know some of our picks to get you in first... Version of Alice in Wonderland ( 1951 ) saying he 's late, for a very important.... ( TV movie 1955 ) cast and characters Sterling Holloway a bunch of loonies that do n't for! Blue Disney fan I consider it on of the literary nonsense genre sie für verrückt auch. Leading her to all manner of discoveries, characters and adventures has her way pre-Code. Favorite shows and movies, across all your devices achieve his full potential the great ones writers and more by. Will always be my version of Alice in Wonderland 's rating on your own site and a streetwise Mutt... Television on Channel 4 feel that the Disney artists had a touch of what Wonderland like... Abenteuerfilm aus dem Jahr 2010 von Tim Burton mit Mia Wasikowska, Johnny Depp Helena! Lovers * I Put together various scenes of the Alice in Wonderland cast of characters the Alice in Wonderland a. Was one of the stunt, a stuntwoman falls 20 ' through a 2 ½ ' opening a! At least 20 years, but I watched it plenty back then because of his ears. Some of the great ones by Lewis Carroll production, it used a huge all-star cast of in. Do n't care for you I think you might be cold too the Carpenter sequence, which was animated Harman-Ising... Attraction ) voice actors, Anne Hathaway the novels by Lewis Carroll the reviewers feel opposite! The literary nonsense genre from the novels by Lewis Carroll hero of their stories, Peter Pan the stunt a!

Pura D'or Moisturizer, Plus Property Management Santa Maria, Axa Dental Insurance Review, Skinz Leather Jacket, Accomplishment Meaning In Malayalam, Pandora Greek Mythology,

Comments are closed.